No One Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX!
We believe it is something every Sales Associate can incorporate into their business and several new RE/MAX Mission Statement resources are available for download on Mainstreet.
“To be the worldwide real estate leader, achieving our goals by helping others achieve theirs. Everybody wins.”
The statement articulates core RE/MAX values and goals, while focusing on the shared mission to help others.
For more information, read the full article here.
In order to create the Mission Statement, RE/MAX LLC first outlined the beliefs, values and vision that drive it:
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers everywhere deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents. Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.to
• Making a real difference in lives and communities around the globe. One World. One RE/MAX.
• At RE/MAX, you’re in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
RE/MAX will always be the right place for real estate entrepreneurs who want a combination of independence, support, unique competitive advantages – and
the right choice for customers who understand the benefits of having someone like that working on their behalf.
To be the worldwide real estate leader, achieving our goals by helping others achieve theirs. Everybody wins.
Have you taken a look at the SoldSignBlog’s Calendar lately? If you scroll down to September you’ll see we’ve got back-to-back trainings coming up in Appleton and Germantown, Wisconsin! These trainings will host two classes in each location and will include Creative Lead Generation in the morning followed by Social Media Basics for Real Estate in the afternoon.
Creative Lead Generation will teach you new and innovative ways to generate leads and turn them into clients for life.
Social Media Basics for Real Estate will teach you the basics of using the top social media platforms to help your business meet the demands of today’s savvy consumers.
Learn more about these two courses, get the exact dates and times, and register now by clicking here.
This partnership will allow you to discover, and be discovered by, fellow RE/MAX agents and offices in more than 100 countries. In addition, it provides the ability to view agents’ listings or make a referral on behalf of a client.
If you are actively interested in building your referral network, check out the following articles and sign up at www.resaas.com/remaxjoin using your remax.net email address.
Welcome to SoldSignBlog.com - RE/MAX North Central's news portal for our agents and brokers.