No One Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX!
Peyton Manning. Steven Tyler. Thousands of your closest colleagues, mentors and coaches. And, most importantly, you.
That’s who will be at the 2015 R4 in Las Vegas, March 2-5.
Register for the 2015 RE/MAX R4 today! By doing so, you’ll secure your spot for the event of the year with exclusive pricing of $525. But hurry – Early-Bird Registration end Jan. 14, 2015.
Want a sneak peek into who you’ll be seeing and learning from? Here it is:
• Mitch Albom: If you’ve read Tuesdays with Morrie, the all-time best-selling memoir, you’re familiar with Mitch Albom’s work. Hear insights directly from the National Sportscasters and Sportswriters Association Hall of Fame member during Tuesday’s Morning Super Session.
• Kevin Carroll: It’s all about play for Kevin Carroll. The former athletic trainer and consultant for Nike will help inspire you to turn creative ideas into reality – just as he’s done for ESPN, Starbucks and the Walt Disney Company.
• Shawn Achor: He’s smart, he’s funny and he’s an expert on the correlation between happiness and success. The Harvard Teaching Fellow’s observations are sure to make you think, laugh and take action.
• Peyton Manning, presented by Bank of America Home Loans: The NFL’s only five-time MVP, and current Denver Broncos quarterback, has found the keys to success both on and off the football field. He shares them to help you take your career to the top.
• Darren Hardy: You loved him last year, and now he’s back by popular demand. Darren Hardy, publisher and founding director of Success magazine, weaves his personal experiences together as he shares the secrets behind extremely successful businesspeople.
• Steven Tyler: The Aerosmith front man and former American Idol judge promises to truly rock the Party With a Purpose on Thursday, March 5.
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
All convention events, including sessions, social gatherings and meetings, will be held at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino. Reserve your room with special $209/night R4 pricing (and discounted $20/night resort fee) before the hotel sells out! Contact EDR Travel – which can also help you secure discounted rates for airfare, car rentals and other travel arrangements – or book your room online.
According to data maintained by RMLS, when looking at all RE/MAX companies together, RE/MAX holds 20.80% of market share for listings sold, and 20.43% of market share for total sides closed, between January 1, 2014 and September 30, 2014. Our nearest competitor is Edina Realty with 19.99% in listings sold and 20.01% in total sides closed. Trailing in the bottom three spots is Coldwell Banker, Keller Williams, and Counselor Realty.
Download copies of the reports today and share in listing presentations, on your website, and across social media:
The Sold Sign Daily, the direct email tied to SoldSignBlog.com, has gotten a face-lift! All of the same, great, timely information will be included in the communication, just don’t be surprised upon opening your email today as it’ll have a new image on the top and a slightly different layout below.
The Sold Sign Daily is sent out everyday at 3:00pm CT any day there is a post and keeps you up-to-date on regional events, industry news, important announcements, and more!
Here’s what you can expect in your inbox today:
The new look of the email is due to a change in our email service provider. Please note, if you do not see the email in your inbox, or find it in your email junk box, you will need to mark the message as coming from a safe sender.
Welcome to SoldSignBlog.com - RE/MAX North Central's news portal for our agents and brokers.