The RE/MAX of New England October Monthly Housing Report indicates that both median price and home sales increased over October 2012. Tell your clients that buyers are active, and that now is a good time to find motivated sellers! How? We suggest a short video clip where you add in data about your hyperlocal community. It doesn’t have to be a big production and can be done with your iPad. Want to learn more? Read on.
In nine easy steps, you’ll create a painless video to send to your sphere.
- 1. Find your iPhone
- 2. Go to the Camera
- 3. Slide your setting from Photo to Video
- 4. Organize your thoughts or write down a few bullet points about what you’ll say regarding the housing market in your community
- 5. Smile
- 6. Click on the top right camera to reverse the direction of the camera
- 7. Click giant red button and begin speaking
- 8. Finish and hold your smile
- 9. Click giant red button
Video complete! The best results will happen if you can find a friend or family member to film the video for you, even if it’s just with your iPad or iPhone, but either way you are on your way to online greatness. Make sure you saved the video, then post it to your social media channels. I’ll be looking for everyone’s video!