In the commercial real estate market, experts are quick to point out that it’s all cyclical — boom-bust-recover- repeat. What makes the commercial market so interesting and predictably unpredictable is that while one area of the commercial market may be booming, another can be struggling or just entering recovery. Different outside factors affect each commercial segment (e.g. office, industrial, retail, multi-family apartments) in different ways, and at varying degrees.
According to local RE/MAX real estate professionals, the key to understanding your local market is looking for clues to confirm where in the cycle of boom-bust-recover your market stands. So, what can we expect for the commercial market in 2017? Our experts weigh in after investigating these clues.
Click below to download a copy of each state-specific report from RE/MAX INTEGRA, Midwest:
Provide your current or potential clients some added insight into the latest trends. Here are some ideas on how you can use this new monthly report from RE/MAX INTEGRA:
- Print the reports and provide them to prospective new buyers;
- Insert the report into your listing presentation;
- Post the report on your website/blog
- Share the report in its entirety or as a link on Facebook;
- Take the shareable assets and use them in presentations, websites or share on social media with your network;
- Another added benefit to these reports are press coverage! Share with your network RE/MAX in the news! As always, all news coverage is shared with our network on our Facebook page, RE/MAX INTEGRA, Midwest
Also, make sure to download the branded assets below and share with your social networks!
RE/MAX INTEGRA knows the Midwest and knows that you want the tools and information to help increase your business and success. These monthly reports are another tool in your RE/MAX INTEGRA toolbox!