Great news, agents! Our Launchpad partner, Placester, recently updated the backend of your agent website with a NEW DASHBOARD view! Don’t worry, the same functionality still exists, it just looks a little different.
The new dashboard makes it easier than ever to set up, launch, and maintain your Placester website. The new Dashboard has many features, including:
- Onboarding Tracker: Monitor your progress toward launching a beautiful and complete Placester website. Click each step and follow the instructions to get closer to your goal.
- Quick Actions Menu: Quickly access popular settings and activities across your Placester account.
- Site Info Card: View basic details and statistics about your Placester site.
- IDX Integration: Check the status of your IDX listing integration, including any further actions that may be required.
- Resources: Get your questions answered with articles, videos, and more from our support center, along with the latest tips from Placester’s Real Estate Marketing Academy.
Where can I find my Placester site settings?
Looking for the familiar site settings panel? Simply click on the Apps Icon in the top right of your screen, and then select “Sites” from the list.
How do I access the new Placester Dashboard?
- To access your Dashboard, simply log into Launchpad
- Then click on the Placester tile
- Now that you are in your account you will see the new dashboard. If you don’t, select “Dashboard” from the Apps Icon
For the visual learners out there, we encourage you to watch the short video below. It’s only 5 minutes, but will walk you through everything mentioned above, including some of the features, how to create a page, and where you can find the Placester resources!