One thing RE/MAX is known for, is our commitment to our communities. Our agents and offices are always looking for ways to get involved in the communities they live and work in. What makes us most proud is when our agents take the time to create events, fundraisers, or join programs that will make an impact in the lives of many.
Like RE/MAX of RI who raised $20,000 to benefit Hasbro Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals through their 31st Annual Golf Tournament. This tournament falls within a special month for us here at RE/MAX. Across North America, August is well known as CMN Month of Miracles – a month dedicated to supporting and bringing awareness to the need for donations to support our children’s hospitals. In honor of the 6th Annual “RE/MAX Month of Miracles,” RE/MAX in Rhode Island representatives visited Hasbro Children’s Hospital on August 30 to present Phyllis A. Dennery, MD, Pediatrician-in-Chief, with a check in the amount of $20,000.
“Words cannot fully express our gratitude to RE/MAX Rhode Island for their generous support of Hasbro Children’s Hospital and unwavering commitment to our patients” – Phyllis A. Dennery MD, Pediatrician-in-Chief and Medical Director for Hasbro Children’s Hospital
RE/MAX has partnered with CMN for 25 years, having raised $157 million during that time.
Here are a few ways you can get involved too:
- You can join our Miracle Home Program at any time by visiting the RE/MAX Cares tile on RE/MAX Launchpad. Through the CMN portal you can increase donations or sign up for the program so that a portion of your sales go towards supporting your local CMN hospital.
- Look for local organizations where you can donate things such as food and clothes. These in-kind gifts get to the hands of those in need and make an immediate difference in the lives of others.
- Plan a Month of Miracles event next August! From Golf Tournaments to Car Washes – show your community that you are committed to making miracles happen.
- Give to local communities by bringing people together and working toward a single cause. Plan a fundraising event that raises awareness to a local need, encourage local unity, and bring in the money.
- Gather in-kind donations, such as food, clothes, furniture and appliances for those affected by natural disasters such as storms, earthquakes, floods, or other catastrophes. This is an important time to get involved and give back, as the needs are immediate.
There are many ways to get involved and give back, these are just a few to get you started. If you have other ideas to share, let us know!