RE/MAX real estate pros know the importance of marketing — after all, this industry is all about trust and know-how. In order to go above and beyond the competition, you need to put your listings on display. That means making them accessible, sleek, usable, and marketable. A single-property website helps you show off your listings and your marketing skills to sellers. It can even help you win listings from potential seller prospects.
This article is going to help you do just that. Did you know you can create a stand-alone single property website using Design Center in RE/MAX Launchpad in under 10 minutes?
In under 10 minutes, you can have a contemporary, user-friendly stand alone website for any property you’ve got on the market. Design Center on RE/MAX Launchpad proves you don’t need all the time in the world to market your properties and your services.
Here’s how you can create a single-property website with Design Center:
1. Log in to RE/MAX Launchpad.
2. Click on Design Center under the “My Apps” widget.
NOTE: If you don’t see the app, click on the “App Store” button on the bottom of the “My Apps” widget, it will take you to a new page. Click on Design Center.
3. You will now be taken to your Design Center home page. Click on the “Website” icon.
4. You will then be taken to the design gallery page, where you have options of multiple templates to choose from. For the purposes of this article, we have chosen template number two.
5. You can then click on “View Sample” to make sure you’re happy with the design. If you don’t like it, click on “Cancel” and choose another template. Once you’re satisfied, click on “Select this design”.
6. You will now be asked to name your project and give it a short description. The best practice is to name it with the property address, so you can easily find it later. We would recommend this. You now have two options:
a. Create a website for a property that is not listed yet (i.e. to be used in your listing presentation for prospect sellers) OR
b. Create a website for an existing listing.
If Option A, you will have to input the property details and upload photos manually.
If Option B, all listing details such as photos, descriptions, etc will be automatically pulled from the MLS for you.
7. For the purposes of this post, we are selecting option B. Next, cick on the “Save and Continue” button.
8. Next is reviewing photos. Photos from MLS are automatically pulled in. You can click on the “view layout” to preview the layout of the photos. If you’d like to re-order the image or change the photos, you are able to do so. Once you’re happy with the layout, scroll to the bottom and click on save and continue.
9. Now for adding Text. All the info such as number of beds, baths, description, list price etc are automatically pulled from the MLS. Please review that it is accurate, and then click “save”.
10. Review your Agent info and make sure that everything is accurate. Click “save” and “continue”.
11.And you’re done! You can now preview it, and publish to web or share on social media.