As we continue to abide by physical distancing measures, RE/MAX Agents have demonstrated incredible leadership and have adapted to many new business practices to ensure the safety and wellness of their clients, colleagues, families and friends.
In order to keep our Agents healthy and safe while continuing to serve their clients, RE/MAX INTEGRA along with our Broker/Owners will be providing each RE/MAX Agent with reusable, RE/MAX branded face mask.
In accordance with the WHO guidelines, masks should be worn to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.
How to wear:
- Before putting your mask on, be sure to clean your hands with soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and be sure that there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- When removing, avoid touching the front of the mask. Instead, remove from behind your ears. Be sure to wash your mask immediately after use.
When to use the mask:
- When interacting with others is necessary
- When in a public setting (i.e Grocery stores, pharmacies)
- When entering a home to take listing pictures or show the home to a client
To order additional RE/MAX face masks, you can visit the below link. We are currently able to secure discounted pricing of $5.50 per mask for a pack of 25.