The brand refresh is taking hold across the RE/MAX network and we are seeing it pop up all over the Midwest Region! To help you be “in the know” during this transition, we’ve compiled a few of the most frequently asked questions and answers about the RE/MAX brand standards. If you’ve not already done so, we encourage you to download the new Brand Identity Manual and keep it accessible.
- Brokers, many of you may be considering an updated office sign as part of your brand refresh plans! A great place to start is the office logo and signage standards information on pages 14-15, typeface information on page 21, and the color palate on page 23.
- The new red, white, and blue sign designs provide more options for personal branding than ever before! Property sign options and specs can be found on pages 25-34.
- All affiliate marketing (unless media-specific rules apply as with property signs, mobile apps, or phone book listings) must prominently display the full name of the RE/MAX office, the phrase “Each Office Independently Owned and Operated,” and the postal address of the RE/MAX brokerage office. Associate and team contact information may also be included as long as the brokerage information also appears. For more information on affiliate marketing and exceptions, see page 43.
- Standards are strict for domain names that contain “remax.” Only RE/MAX offices may register domains containing “remax,” but they must adhere to strict standards and be approved by RE/MAX, LLC. Sales Associates are prohibited from registering domain names that include “remax” or any other RE/MAX trademark outside of the two options stated in the manual. Similar rules apply to email addresses for offices and affiliates. See page 49-51 for more information on email addresses and domain names.
- And, don’t forget to write it right! RE/MAX is all caps (with a slash) all the time!