RE/MAX RE/CHARGE is an event not-to-miss. Here are five ways this fall’s conference will get you energized, engaged, and inspired:
1) Swag Store! You saw the changes last week, RE/MAX has an all new logo! This is your chance to grab your first piece of new RE/MAX swag. Each attendee will receive a ticket upon check-in that can be redeemed for your choice of six different items at the RE/Brand Central Station booth. Item choices are first-come, first-served, so get their early!
2) CMN Tree. This year at RE/CHARGE we’re pulling out the holiday decorations early for a fun activity that gives you as much as you give it! Look for the CMN Christmas Tree and come armed with a donation item to leave under the tree. As a thank you for your donation, we’ll be gifting you with an ornament that you can proudly display on your own tree. Each hospital has a “wish list” of items that they can use to make every day a little brighter for children receiving care at their local CMN hospital. Check out the lists below and happy shopping! Don’t worry if you forget a gift, we’ll also have the ornaments available to buy for a $5 donation!
3) Bring a Buddy. All right folks, this is your chance to inspire others! Bring a licensed agent, who is currently unaffiliated with RE/MAX, to RE/CHARGE and help them visualize what their future could look like if they were with the #1 real estate brand. Sharing in the education, talking about the network, and showcasing the brand and culture, you’ll not only engage them you’ll re-engage yourself! And bonus – as a thank you, we’ll rebate your ticket price. Once it’s confirmed your buddy checked in and attended, we will credit the card you used to purchase your ticket.
4) Networking! What’s better than getting energized and engaged at RE/CHARGE? Doing it with friends! Mix and mingle throughout our conference with your fellow RE/MAX colleagues. Relax, have fun, and reconnect as you share stories from the past year: wins, losses, ideas, and opinions. Your peers are in the market with you and often a great source for new tactics, trends, and triumphs!
5) Keynote Speakers! We know that one of the largest problems you’re facing today as real estate agents is extremely low listing inventory. As we began planning for our RE/CHARGE event, a lot of our focus in selecting speakers was to help you combat this challenge. When you attend RE/CHARGE this fall, you will find many of our sessions will teach you how to secure listings through unique prospecting methods, value-build with potential sellers, and leveraging tools, technology and systems.
Now, what are you waiting for?
The next few weeks will fly by so make sure you reserve your spot today!
October 5, 2017
Indianapolis Marriott East
October 11-12, 2017
Ho-Chunk Hotel & Convention Center