You know the drill; a client calls and inquires about the email they sent you. You break into a cold sweat because you didn’t see the email. It was strategically placed between several of those annoying email subscriptions cluttering up your Inbox.
What if you could get rid of all those unwanted email subscriptions and roll up all the ones you keep into one easy-to-read email? Sound too good to be true? Oh, do I have news for you!
Every once in a while you come across a service that is truly inbox changing. UnRoll.Me is a free service that rids your inbox of unwanted emails. It currently works with Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN, & Windows Live), Gmail, Google Apps, Yahoo! Mail, AOL Mail, and iCloud.
Unroll.Me offers the ability to easily unsubscribe from unwanted email subscriptions and link the ones you keep to be delivered to your Inbox in one “Rollup” email. You choose the ones to unsubscribe, to keep, and when you receive your “Rollup”. This puts you back in control of your inbox. It also scans your inbox for any new subscriptions and will ask if you’d like to unsubscribe or roll them up keeping your inbox clutter free!
To start using UnRoll.Me visit their website at https://unroll.me/
The sign-up process is quick and easy. Here’s how it works:
- Click on the “Sign-up” button on the homepage.
- Type in your email address.
- Unroll.Me will ask for limited access to your email address using OAuth for Gmail or username/password for all of the other services.
- After granting limited access, Unroll.Me scans your inbox and compiles a list of your email subscriptions.
- Once the scanning process is complete, a list of your email subscriptions will be presented to you. You’ll be able to edit them right away.
- That’s it!
Now, there are other services like this and if you’re using one – great! If not, why not take a minute to check it out? Just a few minutes today can save you countless future hours!