Think back to your very last day of school. Whether it seems like a lifetime ago, or was just a few short years back, you likely remember the feeling of freedom that comes with walking across that stage to get your ticket to the future on graduation day. While the days of buying notebooks and textbooks and writing exams are over, should your days of learning also come to a close?
With the final RE/MAX RE/CHARGE a mere 3 days away, there is no better time to remind you why it is important to continue learning and growing throughout your career. Below are the top five reasons you should dust away the cobwebs that are beginning to form and get your brain back into the swing of things!
- Keep Your Brain Healthy: Just like you need to keep your body healthy and active, your brain needs the same exercise to keep it in shape. Continuing to learn and use your brain is the best way to do this.
- Grow Your Career: Learning skills and information that is directly related to your career will help you grow and improve. Talk to your peers and mentors to learn about topics you may want to look into further.
- Fight Boredom: If you aren’t feeling challenged, learning something new is the perfect thing for you to do. There are plenty of learning opportunities, including attending industry events and conferences.
- Model Positive Behaviour: Whether it is your children, or someone new to the industry who looks up to you, continuing to learn and grow will set a positive example.
- Stay on Top of Changing Technology: When it comes to technology, things are constantly changing, and if you aren’t constantly learning you will quickly fall behind.
If you are looking for learning opportunities, we have the perfect one! RE/MAX RE/CHARGE is coming up quick, and we can’t wait to see you there! Whether it’s technology or social media, a skill you are interested in learning about, or you want to get motivated by an inspirational keynote speaker, this is the event to do it at.