You can feel the panic start to creep in as your hands search frantically for the one thing you can’t possibly get through the day without. You can feel the sweat forming while the hair on the back of your neck stands on end as you quickly lose hope that it’s deep in the corners of your coat pocket, or lost in the section of your purse reserved for old receipts and restaurant mints. You finally come to the realization that the unimaginable has happened. You forgot your cell phone at home.
We all know the feeling of leaving your phone behind, which further proves the importance of mobile in our everyday lives. The most important thing to consider is this is not only important to you and your business, it is important to your clients as well. Luckily, RE/MAX Launchpad is here to help! With a single sign-on, you have access to the tools you need to build and run a successful business, including these two that are currently making waves in the world of mobile.
Electronic signatures have quickly become the new industry standard allowing you to quickly sign, save, and store documents with the click of a button. On top of that, they provide your clients with security and convenience by eliminating the need for printing, signing, and faxing. Below are some of the benefits of using DocuSign in your business:
• By logging in through RE/MAX Launchpad, you can access DocuSign on your desktop, laptop, tablet and smartphone allowing you to truly run your business on the go
• DocuSign currently has over 40 million users in 188 countries with over 40,000 new users each day
HomeSpotter is the place where messaging and home searches meet. As you know, the home buying process today combines multiple tools, apps, and resources which can at times be difficult to keep track of. HomeSpotter solves this by keeping track of all communication in a text like setting that makes it easier to keep everything organized. As their agent, you get one app that has all conversations organized in one place, sorted by specific properties. Here’s what you need to know:
• HomeSpotter works directly with MLSs and Real Estate companies to get a complete view of properties for sale
• It is available for iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones and tablets
• It is available to more than 250,000 agents throughout the US and Canada
While we may not be able to help you when it comes to leaving your phone behind, we can help you when it comes to making the most of it while you do have it. Login to RE/MAX Launchpad today to get started!