With RE/MAX R4 a mere couple days away, you may be approaching full on panic mode in your attempt to prepare for the largest RE/MAX Event of the year. Not only do you need to make sure you are prepare for Las Vegas weather, you need to make sure you have everything you need to make the most of your time so you can take away the tips and tricks you need to make an impact on your business. The tips below will help:
- Did you just look at your out-dated business card, and realize it is in no shape to be handed out to everyone you meet at R4? Vista Print and Canva are great resources to help you give them a much-needed revamp!
- While we are on the topic of business cards, make sure you have plenty of extras!
- If you haven’t packed yet, make sure you check the Las Vegas Weather so you can make sure you have everything you need.
- Do you want to access the event schedule, real time information, social updates, and more, directly from your smartphone? Download the R4 App and find out everything you need to know!
- It’s impossible to see everything, so make sure you check out the agenda and plan your days based on the sessions you most want to see. Coordinate your schedule with others in your network and share notes to make the most of your time at RE/MAX R4.
- One way to avoid burning out? Comfortable shoes! You will be walking a lot, so make sure your feet stay happy by packing your most comfortable pair.
If you have all of this ready to go, we have one more piece of advice: Get Social! Join the conversation online by following the official R4 hashtag, #remaxR4, and be sure to stay on top of everything happening within RE/MAX INTEGRA with #INTEGRAatR4.
We are looking forward to seeing you at R4, and don’t forget to register using the button below for all the exciting events RE/MAX INTEGRA is offering throughout our four days in Las Vegas.