Today we launched the 2016 Fall Market Trends Report, revealing strong market growth in single-family home and condo sales throughout Boston, Providence, Portsmouth and Portland. Of these major cities, 100 percent reported an increase in median price year over year. The key contributing factors to this growth include low interest rates, urban accessibility and confidence in the progression of the market for the remainder of the year.
First time buyers, millennials and empty nesters make up the majority of the market. Millennials are attracted to booming economic opportunity currently available in all major New England cities. Conversely, as the baby boomer population gets older and children move out, they are looking to downsize and move back into cities where walkability and urban living is more appealing.
Provide your buyers some added insight on their local market by sharing these resources. Here are some ideas on how you can use this new report from RE/MAX INTEGRA:
- Print the report and provide them to prospective new buyers
- Insert portions of the report into your listing presentation
- Post the report on your website/blog or link to the interactive microsite
- Share the report in its entirety or as a link on Facebook
- Take the shareable assets and use them in presentations, websites or share on social media with your network
- Another added benefit to these reports is press coverage! Let your network know that RE/MAX is in the news! As always, all news coverage is shared with our network on our Facebook page, RE/MAX INTEGRA, New England (make sure you “like” it!)
Click below to download the report as a PDF and view the interactive microsite:
Also, make sure to download the shareable assets below and publish them on your social media platforms, or visit the microsite to directly share a pre-populated social post!
RE/MAX INTEGRA knows New England and we know that you want the resources and information to help increase your business and success. A report such as the 2016 Fall Market Trends Report is another tool to add to your RE/MAX INTEGRA toolbox!