As you probably already know, from our original Adwerx announcement, we have partnered with RE/MAX Approved Supplier, Adwerx, and are providing you with one-week free advertising through December 31st. One listing ad will help you gain approximately three thousand more impressions! That means more leads, more offers, and more for your business. It might also mean more Adwerx notification emails in your inbox!
Deanna Wyman, Director of Training with RE/MAX Results, highlights some important information regarding Adwerx and how you can change your settings to suit your needs – including email notifications!
- TO DISABLE/CHANGE NOTIFICATION EMAILS, YOU MUST LOG INTO ADWERX DASHBOARD AND GO TO ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
- You can access your Adwerx dashboard through the MAX/Center tile on Launchpad.
- Accounts are automatically created. If you used Adwerx previously, your existing account is being utilized.
- Ads are automatically created when a new listing is detected. In order for an ad to be created, the listing must have a photo. It can take up to 36 hours for an ad to be created and go live.
- Email confirmations are sent each time an ad is created. This email has a link to manage or cancel the campaign, as well as edit the ad itself.
- Upon expiration of the 1-week complimentary period, you are sent a final report and can choose to extend ad for 1-5 additional weeks.
- If you choose to continue the ad after the 1-week complimentary period, you will do so at your own expense, with a 25% discount pre-negotiated in your account.
- Ads created during this promotion receive roughly 3,000 impressions in the first week. Ads purchased after the first week receive roughly 7,000 impressions.
- You have complete control of your ads. You can edit or cancel at any time during the week. If the listing sells prior to the expiration of the ad, it is recommended you change the ad to read ‘JUST SOLD’
- Adwerx does not update ads based on changes made in MLS. Price reductions and status changes must be updated manually in the Adwerx dashboard.
- If you provide the seller’s contact info, the seller will be targeted by their own ad (this increases client satisfaction). You can add multiple sellers to the campaign.