December 31, 2018 is the Deadline to Order Static Printed “Why RE/MAX” Booklet at Current Price
The 2018 Why RE/MAX booklet showcases the RE/MAX value proposition and is a great resource for recruiting and retention alike. We are excited to announce that we have once again created a RE/MAX INTEGRA version of Why RE/MAX – layering in exclusive INTEGRA offerings such as Launchpad, local events, and customized educational support. A sample copy of the RE/MAX INTEGRA version was mailed to Broker/Owners the week of September 10th. Below are three ways to secure additional copies.
Questions? Contact Michele Roy at email@example.com or 952-405-2496.
Ordering Printed Copies:
Static Printed Copies:
Printed copies of the static RE/MAX INTEGRA version of Why RE/MAX are available by Orders received by 11am est/ 10am cst on Thursday will be shipped Friday.
20 booklets for $30 (plus $14 shipping)
40 booklets – $60 (plus $20 shipping)
60 booklets for $80 (plus $45 shipping)
Custom Printed Copies:
You can also customize the Why RE/MAX booklet with your office name on the front cover, contact information on the back cover and a full page on the inside back cover to include a custom message, up to 4 images and optional office stats. Pricing starts at $2.85 per book (50 piece minimum) and varies depending on quantity. Click here to download a step-by-step PDF that explains how to order your custom booklet.
Note: You will be required to setup a secure account to order INTEGRA Why RE/MAX brochures. Price does not including shipping fees.
PDF files of the RE/MAX INTEGRA Why RE/MAX booklet are now available for download through Launchpad. PDF files come in both a page-over-page (ideal for printing in the office) and page spread (best for sending to your own printer).
Additional Recruiting Materials:
Use the Why RE/MAX Drip emails available in Design Center. There are eight designs to pick from.
Do you use Facebook or Adwerx for recruiting? Access the complementing Why RE/MAX ad images (which includes a “social” image sized for Facebook).
5 Ways to Use the WHY RE/MAX Booklet
- Customize your booklets for potential recruits or clients by writing your contact information inside, a special note or even highlighting some of your professional achievements. Customizing your booklet shows them you’re willing to go the extra mile, and with your contact information inside – they can’t forget you!
- Bring them to meetings with current agents that could benefit from a better understanding of the RE/MAX offerings.
- Email the digital copy in your recruiting drip campaigns or use it in your email signature.
- Use some of the statistics and information inside the Why RE/MAX booklet for social media posts and emails.
- Print your favorite pages for open houses, meetings, and more by ordering the digital copy.
If you have questions regarding Why RE/MAX Booklets please contact Michele Roy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-405-2496.